Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, GRO may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- User account nickname
- Home and/or Business Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Personal website and social media locations
- Phone Number
If you purchase GRO’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information at time of purchase. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Credit card information taken online is NOT seen or saved by Gallery Route One. Credit card payment gateway third parties are contracted to provide industry standard secure encryption “tunnels” that securely transfer card numbers outside our website or access to staff. Gallery Route One therefore cannot lose or abuse this information.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
GRO collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
GRO may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from GRO and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
GRO does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
GRO may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to GRO, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
GRO may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on GRO or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of GRO; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of GRO, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by GRO. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the GRO website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
View and set your cookie consent permissions: Manage Consent
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
You may easily request your personal information be deleted by contacting us to initiate the process. Note that our system requires a confirmation via email as a security measure. You must be able to access your account’s email address and select a link in the email in order to complete the user data deletion process.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her rightof free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in thepublic interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that iscompatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
GRO does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, GRO may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from GRO or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from GRO, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button or sending an email to email@example.com.
Changes to this Statement
GRO welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that GRO has not adhered to this Statement, please contact GRO at:
GALLERY ROUTE ONE
PO Box 937
Point Reyes Station, California 94956
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 14156631347
Effective as of May 12, 2021